COLOuRs ;

16 July 2007

My promises

I promise myself i will do well for promos and be promoted to JC2. And thus this shall sadly and officially be the last post of this blog til my promos end and if i succeed in the promises and expectations i set of myself, i shall resign to fate =)

Went Toa Payoh CC yesterday to do community work for the CAN project. Got to admit i was slacking. Just sorting the cans according to expiry dates, halal and non-halal. Fun at first but it got boring as time progressed. Went to Kopitiam to eat with Great minds(Christine and Jiahui) =D. We are all virgos =P They both ate fish & chips while i ate chicken cutlet. No comments about it tough.. Went to the library and i grabbed lots of books. Perhaps because i haven been to Toa Payoh library for very long and i do miss the atmosphere there. The times when i was young and would visit there once every 2 weeks or so. Not much difference there. They both left with great mind C taking bus and great mind J taking her dad's car. I waited in the library from 7 to 7:50 before my dad arrived. I so regretted it, should have jus hopped onto bus 159 and went home.

On the trip to toa payoh in the afternoon, the bus driver is so -_- He actually did his hair which turning a bend. Yup, i was bored as usual so just listened to my handphone and looked around.

Okay, enough of rubbish and to my promises/resolutions.

1) Do not go online unnecessarily.
2) I will not sleep more than 6 hours every day unless needed/very tired
3) I will only audition on weekends
4) I will lead a healthy lifestyle of exercising and turning up for monday trainings
5) Read todayonline everyday
6) Study notes before i sleep
7) Finish my homework on time and efficiently
8) Allocate time to relax, eat, sleep and study
9) Make an effort to listen in class
10) I will be a better daughter
11) I shall do all i can to pass promos and this is the most crucial part

I hope i achieve them and shall be on my way to achieve it now. Ciao people =)

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM , Blogger Xinny said...

JIAYOU!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home